Pollignanno al Mare, one of the top shoe brands in Brazil, is opening its first boutique in the famed Shopping Iguatemi mall. The girls behind the brand, sisters Juliana and Fernanda Piva de Alburquerque, first opened the flagship, on Oscar Freire street, then followed with an outpost in the ultra-posh Daslu megastore. This is their third address in São Paulo.
Pollignanno al Mare official website
Shopping Iguatemi: Avenida Faria Lima, 2232
More São Paulo fashion and shopping on this blog:
- Marc Jacobs rocks the São Paulo fashion world and opens a flagship in town
- São Paulo Fashion Week: what is it?
- Rua Oscar Freire, in the Jardins district, has the best shopping
- The best beachwear: Lenny, Rosa Chá, Cia. Marítima
- Is/bella, Pelu, Jo de Mer and other Baixo Jardins finds
- Beach Couture: luxe beachwear in the Jardins district
- Christian Louboutin opens store in the Shopping Iguatemi mall
- Daslu, the Barneys New York of São Paulo: high luxe
- Who is Eliana Tranchesi, the owner of Daslu
- The flagship of Rio brand Farm, in Vila Madalena: a "living" lowrise designed by hyped architecture firm Triptyque